My son is married

My son is married
My son just got married!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Checking Out Brainflips

I checked out the website brainflips.com today. This is an interesting site aimed at helping students or teachers create flashcards for fun or learning. It really looked awesome so I subscribed to the website. For the most part the user has two options: create a deck for yourself or check out (and join) other groups or individuals who have already created decks to use. Here is the skinny-I had trouble creating my own deck. I was confused on what to do. I finally figured out the process and realized I should have my questions and answers already determined before beginning. The group section was awesome and I saw many decks that would be very applicable in my classroom. I am going to benefit by having this website for future parts of lessons or to help students study for topics. I just have to get used to how to develop my own decks. The website also has other options to help people with memorization and brain activities. Check it out and tell me what you think of it.

1 comment:

  1. Using the decks that were are ready created is my favorite part of the tool!

    ReplyDelete