My son is married

My son is married
My son just got married!

Friday, October 28, 2011

The Answer is...JeopardyLabs.com

I flashback to Bill Murray in Groundhog Day joining the bed and breakfast guests as they watch Jeopardy. He answers all questions because of course he has lived it over and over. This website lets you create personalized Jeopardy games. I started to join but it required money and I am a poor college student so I declined. I did check out the already created games and there are many to choose from. I went through some of them and I have to admit I was a little disappointed. Not so much because they were asking me to pay but because I am not entirely impressed by the layout. Here is the deal, I have a PowerPoint template that I love to use. When a question is chosen and the viewers go back to the big board, you can see the question is off the board. On this format after a question you go back and all the questions look the same. Another disappointing part of this is the lack of the addicting Jeopardy game music. I also wish they had a place to keep score (at least I could not figure out a way to add a score on the site). All in all it is a fine site for many, I am sure, but I prefer using my PowerPoint template. What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. You can still create your own jeopardy games.... at the end the program gives you two URLs - one to play the game and one to edit the game.

    ReplyDelete