My son is married

My son is married
My son just got married!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Internet4Classrooms is Da BOMB!

Okay so I have been reviewing a number of websites during the last few months. I have come across many incredible sites to help teachers and students in the goal of learning, but I was absolutely blown away by Internet4Classrooms.com. If you want resources at your fingertips PLEASE check this website out. I was in discovery mode for about a half hour and I still haven't come close to uncovering all the gems this site offers. To start off with they offer the brain teaser and question of the day to use. I thought this would be one problem or question but it goes much further than that. The brain teasers section provides numerous links to come up with unique ideas regarding brain activities. The question of the day can be customized to a subject or area you want. Many links are ready to take you a fun question you can use in your class. The SAT/ACT section allows anyone to practice a particular area of need. I love how the standards are available to browse through and links are available for lessons tied directly to that standard. WOW, what a great tool this is. Countless links are ready to hook a teacher up with informative and unique ideas about teaching students needed areas. But wait, how much would you pay now? The tech tools tab is filled with tremendous helps on Excel, PPT, numerous applications, and an unbelievable amount of 2.0 tools. This includes bogging, podcasts, video, and so much more. All this and I think I have barely scratched the surface. Please do yourself a favor and check this website out when you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment