My son is married

My son is married
My son just got married!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Check Out ChartGo!

Need a chart quickly? You could pull up Excel and spend time creating a chart...or you could go to ChartGo.com and quickly create a customized chart by simply selecting what chart you want and clicking a few buttons to customize the style. I spent a few minutes on the site and in about 2 minutes created a lovely chart. With a few more clicks I was able to enhance it even more. For the student on the go, this is an excellent tool to help students complete a chart quickly. As a teacher I might want to show this to my students. Unless the lesson is for the student to learn how to work in Excel, I would recommend using this website to my students. As a working professional going to school I appreciate tools to help me complete work efficiently. Check it out when you get the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment